The Center for Islamic Economics Studies and Consultation (PK2EI) was established on 7 December 2015. This center was established to accommodate the needs of studies and consultations related to Islamic economics, finance and business. The purpose of PK2EI is to integrate religion and science in the form of research, community service and Da’wah Islamiyah to improve people’s lives.
Become a reference in the fields of research, community service, and Da’wah Islamiyah as well as a center for Islamic Economics consultation.
- Improving the quality and quantity of research in the field of Islamic Economics
- Fostering the community through community service programs
- Developing and instilling Islamic insight through Da’wah Islamiyah
- Serving the community in terms of consultation on Islamic Economics
- Developing of research topics for lecturers and students in accordance with the Department’s research roadmap.
- Improving the quality of research, community service and Da’wah Islamiyah in the field of Islamic Economics through the implementation of workshops, training, and seminars.
- Implementing research collaboration, community service and Da’wah Islamiyah with universities, agency and or institutions, both government and non-government, at national or international level.
- Monitoring and evaluating research implementation, community service and Da’wah Islamiyah, implementing spiritual assistance and community economic empowerment.
- Providing a forum for consultation in the field of Islamic Economics